Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's been an interesting weekend....

I picked a heck of a week to go on a diet. I got toasted last night and showed my mom-in-law my new underwear with no provocation (in my defense, they were boyshorts and covered more than most swimsuits). My mom-in-law offered to "spice" my tea tonight since I'm fussing over my tooth issues (she meant "spike" but she's a bit of a blonde). I am craving sugar and carbs like CRAZY! People are making COOKIES, leaving stashs of CANDY and eating foods I can't UNDER MY NOSE ALL DAY. (Dear me, I believe I'm running out of nerves for people to dance on.) My apologies for venting on all of you who've had to listen to me whine this week, those of you who have lucked out into NOT having to listen to me whine ---- just call me. I'm happy to share. I'm calling dentists first thing in the morning to try to get into someone since I think I've cracked off a filling or something.

No comments: