Thursday, November 20, 2008

Randomness.......

First of all - we have 2 inches of pretty, white, fluffy, pristine, perfect-for-snowball snow. SOOOOOOO pretty! No ice at all which is a nice change of pace. :-)

I actually have a temp assignment (and by "temp" I mean 3 days). Friday, Monday and Wednesday at an orthotics office. Friday I train, Mon and Wed I fill in for the front desk lady who wants off for the holiday. It'll at least pay for the up-coming root canal.....

My personal training is going great. I think I'm going to do another set of sessions. Not much weight loss yet but my clothes fit better which is nice.

I have an infected tooth (thus the root canal) that is driving me INSANE and prevents me from talking much....I think my husband is enjoying that side effect........

1 comment:

Librarian_MJ said...

Yeah, but I KNOW you, which makes it easier to read your mind. And yes, I love working with the public. Most of all when they're not being incredibly difficult, such as wanting me to read their minds. Sigh. Want to play a game? Read my mind right now!