Thursday, May 21, 2009

I learned something today....

Doing pullups on the machine at the gym makes me motion sick! (Finally figured out why I feel like throwing up and dizzy after doing a few...watching the machine go up and down, up and down in front of me apparently does not cooperate w/ my brain!) Now if I had just figured that out BEFORE it made me so sick I had to leave my training session early! Oh well, my trainer is going to credit me 1/2 an hour and I had mom w/ me to drive home once the world quit spinning. My trainer thot I was kidding at first I think....bless mom's heart, she had to back me up that yes, I really do get motion sick THAT easily! I always just chalked the dizziness etc up to the muscle work even tho it didn't feel like I was working THAT hard! Now I know!

I feel a bit sheepish that it took me this long to figure it out... :-) Like I needed another weird symptom! :-)

P. S. I am having a WONDERFUL day off and day w/ mom. I got a new shirt at Dress Barn, mom got a trench coat w/ hood and we went out and ate pizza for dinner.

No comments: