Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playtime

So I went over and said hi to Kt and played w/ the babies before driving home last night. That little boy kitty is a LOVER!!!! He would get down and play and then come back and want to climb my leg and be harassed and play and sit on my shoulder and purr the whole time!! Even when he's play fighting he's purring. And the girl. OH! my goodness. It's a shoe. Oh dear. Everytime it moves I must jump STRAIGHT up in the air w/ all 4 feet. Hysterical! (I didn't have my camera with me so you'll have to do with my verbal descriptions.) At one point the little boy hid by a towel, wiggled his rear, and then POUNCED on his sister with such force that they both skidded across the concrete floor. I think it startled them both b/c he took off running and she's left sitting there going "What the heck was THAT!?!?!"

No comments: