Saturday, August 9, 2008

Short post

I spent last night at Kt's, I have Todd on my lap and he is quite insistent that he had NEVER been petted before in his ENTIRE life so I must not stop for long. I'm supposed to go to a cat show later today w/ Kt - maybe he's jealous! Hope everyone's doing well - and just to help me out - if you post a comment as "anonymous" please put your name at the end of your comment, I have too many people who could post that way and I feel funny trying to "guess who" wrote which comment. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your weekend is going well. I accidently commented on your blog posts as "anonymous" on occasion but doesn't that mean we want to keep you guessing hence the word??? I am just playing with ya. its me AMY:) Thanks for visiting me at work on Thursday.