Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick trip home

I am SOOOOOO glad to be back in my own bed and my own couch - however I am NOT glad to see my own fridge. Grocery shopping didn't rank very high on my husband's to-do list apparently. 4 pieces of bread (white, not wheat so not on my diet), no oatmeal (my fault - ran out the day I left), basically the fridge is almost totally empty! :-) Oh well, I'm not going shopping for 2 days of eating, I'll just scrounge. Apparently he enjoyed me not being around on my diet by eating frozen pizzas --- which appropriately made him sick since he's not used to the grease and stuff anymore. Serves him right!
We're supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow in my county today - yippee. Ok, not really since we drive out tomorrow but I'm sure we'll be find. I'm posting this with all appropriate hesitancy -- but my car "appears" to be fixed. It didn't make the noise last night .... we'll see. I think it'll take some time before I actually believe it! :-)

No comments: