Sunday, August 23, 2009

7.5+ miles story....

So we walked/ran 3 miles this am down to the pier and back. Then decided we were HUNGRY and would go just down the road to IHOP. Car? We don't need a car - we'll just walk. And walk. And walk. And walk. And walk. And walk. And walk. And walk. 2.5 miles later, with me about to PASS OUT and my poor husband weak from lack of water we FINALLY found the IHOP. So we ate. And ate. And ate. And drank LOTS of water. We decided to walk in the surf on the way back. Of course idiot me had on jeans. So I just rolled them to my shins. Then my knees. Then they would get wet and pull down so I kept having to re-roll them. Poor husband hadn't planned on getting wet but was focused on taking a picture and didn't pay attention to the waves. He got wet feet so off his shoes/socks came and we both walked in the ocean/sand allllllllllllllll the way back home. And took a nap. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO VERRRRY glad that you two are having a good time! Keeping us updated on all your adventures is greatly appreciated too.

Love Ya!
Bren :-)