Sunday, June 27, 2010

I think I'm broken.

Seriously. I've always been "weird" physically but good land!!!!

Step 1 - Go to the gym.
Step 2 - Repeatedly, thoroughly, and regularly run mental "checks" of my muscles as I'm doing a weight training wkout w/ a trainer. He also regularly asks me how I'm feeling etc. Other than the normal "well that made my muscles feel tired and stretched out" I have no pain. No warning at all.
Step 3 - Feel very proud of myself for finishing wkout.
Step 4 - The next day, be unable to straighten my arms all the way, even tho we focused more on shoulders and whole body/core. I didn't do a single bicep curl.

I AM SO ANNOYED!!!! People wonder why I am so viciously opposed to going to the gym. Well here's the reason - have you ever heard of Pavlov's dog? Everytime I go to the gym, I feel rotten. I go, I work out, and then I'm in pain. Or I go, wk out lightly and accomplish NOTHING.
Stupid gym. Stupid muscles. And stupid body of mine!

No comments: