Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

My labor for the day is a sink overflowing with dirty dishes.  Sigh.  I refuse to do dishes until DH puts the clean ones away ---- so it's about 4 days worth of dishes.  Oy.  I'm dreading the mess.  Maybe I should start doing them daily and just keep piling them on the counter.  At least I have coffee - DH bought some Tassimo at the store since I'm STILL waiting on my order from them.

DH got the yard mowed this weekend -- the front already looks like it needs it again.  Stupid rain!

I have laundry to do, Christmas cards to start on and dishes to wash.  Wish someone was here to keep me company!! :-)  Whine whine.  I am SO sick of this cast and crutches.  I'm getting to where I just want to kick something every time I move around.  Argh!  So frustrating.  I want to just take my leg off or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to "entertain" you and wait on you hands and foots! ha. I think your idea about washing and leaving on the counter is a good one, it's not like you're going to need the counter space to roll out pies for awhile! That would weigh on you less than a sink of dirty ones I would think.

Hope your day improves - maybe a good book? What movies have you gotten from Netflix lately?

Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was there to help and visit with you!

Love,
Bren