Monday, September 22, 2008

Sorry to those I already emailed this to...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 am the first time, 7:30 the second time
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds of course
3. What was the last show you saw at the cinema? House Bunny (again, don't blame me I didn't choose it)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Anything on Animal Planet/Discovery Health, NCIS, Criminal Minds
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal (which I ran out of this morning so I treated myself to an orange roll - thank you mom!)
6. What is your middle name? Kay
7. What food do you dislike? Rasians (sneaky little pipsqueaks look like choc chips!!)
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Chris Rice piano music when scrapping/Sugarland when driving
9. What kind of car do you drive? 07 Hyundai Tiburon
10. Favorite sandwich? Peanut butter!
11. What characteristic do you despise? snobbiness
12. Favorite item of clothing? "cuddle clothes"
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere skiing, England
14. Where would you retire? NY maybe?
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Not a clue
16. Furthest place you are sending this questionnaire? depends on who reads it!
17. Person you expect to send it back first? Got me...
18. When is your birthday? July
19. Morning person or a night person? Morning
20. What is your shoe size? 6.5
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope, except that my hair is driving me batty - oh wait, there's nothing new OR exciting about that. nope not a thing.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher, which just goes to show that children are idiots.
24. How are you today? better than yesterday!
25. What is your favorite flower? Gerber daisies I suppose
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the next day someone comes to visit me!
27. What are you listening to right now? dishwasher, my "barking", washing machine
28. What was the last thing you ate? lunch
29. Do you wish on stars? nope, usually not awake to see them :-)
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dark blue
31. How is the weather right now? Sunny and about 63
32. Last person you spoke to on the phone? dr's office
33. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper and it's SO RARE HERE!
34. Favorite restaurant? something I don't have in lewiston (downside of having company, I hit every resteraunt in town....)
35. Hair color? A shade of brown
36. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Pony
37. Summer or winter? whatever I'm not in at the moment.
38. Chocolate or Vanilla? depends
39. Coffee or tea? Coffee!
40. When was the last time you cried? yesterday
41.What is under your bed? baskets of clothes, some of josh's school books, small tote bags and who knows what else. MAYBE MY MISSING BLANKETS!! Nope, looked there already.
42. What did you do last night? Argued with anyone and everyone including the TV.
43. What are you afraid of? spiders, bugs of any sort really that don't understand to STAY OUT of my house, feeling psychotically moody
44. Salty or sweet? sweet.
45. How many keys on your key ring? 3
47. How many years at your current job? job? what's a job?? (Sorry ladies, couldn't resist)
48. Favorite day of the week? Sunday - one predictible day of the week my husband is around.
49. Do you make friends easily? Depends on if they're the type of person to appreciate me or if I have to fake being someone else....
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, I may need to use it against them later in life…hahahaha……Just kidding.

No comments: