Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Survey Questions

So I'm having a terrible time thinking of things to blog about. I took a picture of my view outside today but the camera is now dead so I have found a random survey to amuse myself (and hopefully you) with.

Is there anyone you wish would just fall off the planet?
Ha - certainly but I probably can't name them all, plus the list changes regularly! We'll stick with whoever is in charge of weather predictions up here -- b/c they are TERRIBLE!

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always!

Name 1 thing you worry about running out of?
Books! I do not have enough books to read at the moment. I cannot WAIT to get my little paws on all the ones in storage!

What famous person do people think you resemble?
As far as I know - no one! I am an individual :-)

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapple, crispy pepperoni and occasionally jalapenos

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes but I am very careful to not do it while rubbing husband's back b/c it drives him nutty!

What song do you hate the most?
Anything by Kesha, most praise choruses, that stupid Firefly song, anything by Queen - I could go on and on!

Did just mentioning that song get it stuck in your head?
Nope b/c I mentioned enough to not worry about it :-) I am so clever!

Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint unless I'm totally desperate for gum in which case I'll take anything...

Where are your car keys?
Hopefully in my purse!

What 3 things can always be found in your fridge?
Milk, next months ring, margarine

Do you talk to yourself?
Yes, until Camry arrives at which point I will talk to him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your survey!
I especially liked the first ?...I am sure you know how I would answer that ? and that is one of the reasons why we are such good friends:) So what is "next months ring? in the fridge??? Also the last answer was so cute...I know you and Camry are going to carry on some great conversations just like me and Sadie do!
Hope you have a good day! It took me 2 hours to get to work today...oh boy!!:(
Amy

Mandy said...

Ha. Amy that's my b/c. It has to be refrigerated until use.
I'm sure Camry will be sick of my voice in a month!