Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Apartment Pictures


Ok, to all who have been so patiently (not!) asking, here are some pictures. The one of the master bdrm wouldn't post for some reason. The above is a pictures of the guest/scrapbooking room. It is actually organized at the moment as we are anticipating company soon and I won't be scrapping anymore until I get my new toys for my bday. :-) YAY!

This is my living room (and to the right you can just see my kitchen table), as well as work out room. Since he and I are both using the Total Gym and the exercise ball we just leave them out for now. Do notice we actually have pictures on the walls - yippee!

This is my kitchen/laundry area (as evidenced by the laundry basket that is my job today). I love the glass fronted cabinets, there's one at each end of the counter on the left, one has my dishes and one has my mugs. I have my ariel picture of my parents house that's framed hanging in the little nook over the sink which is very nice. Obviously my fridge is still being covered with anything and everything including a bday card, chuck-e-cheese photo of Kt and I, pictures of Brenda, Jackie, Arista etc.

So I hope ya'll have enjoy the tour, it's a nice apt (altho 2 wks is enough to convince me that black carpet is a BAD idea!) Have a good day - I'm off to do more laundry....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Please pardon the typos - I was in a hurry as the dryer was buzzing....

Anonymous said...

I really like the bedspread on the guest bed, where did you get it?

MUM

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Finally get to see pics of the new digs! You have done a great job decorating and it is awesome to have pictures on the walls. Thank you for humoring all of us (me) nosy people that were dying to see your place.

:-)Brenda

KT said...

ahh, chuckie cheese pictures. We are so very grown-up.