Sunday, July 20, 2008

weekend

Well we had a nice weekend, hope everyone else did too. My honey had a golf tournament yesterday in Canada - his group won. He won a fancy drill thing which was nice. We found a new place at lunch yesterday - it's a little bldg on the river that looks like a mushroom. In the center is the cooking area, they do hamburgers, hotdogs, ice cream etc. then you eat on a deck that runs all around the outside. If you sit on the river side you can see waaaayyy down the river, you get the nicest breeze and it's so nice! Today we went for a run and a bike ride around town. We stopped at a local bakery for some of their bread and cranberry jam. It's pretty good stuff! Anyone who comes up will have to stop by these little bakeries. They have miniatures pies and cakes, assorted biscotti etc. It all sounds very yummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to hear from you today. Mr. Golf Pro did a great job!!!! I can't wait to get to try some of these neat little places you have discovered. I am going to start calling you Mandy the Explora!!!!

:-)Brenda

KT said...

mmmm, cranberry jam!? Yes please!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had so much FUN exploring the town!! I am getting jealous........:) Anyways my weekend was good (better then the weekend before when I had the stomach bug). I will email you more when I get a chance. I miss u!
Amy

Anonymous said...

I think we need to plan a "girl invasion" of Lewiston! All of us "girls" (and I use the term loosely in my respect) need to come up there at the same time and you can show us all the sights. We could all gather at my house, load up the mini van and invade you! What fun we could have!

MUM