Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DMV

Well I'm sort of official. :-) I went to the DMV here today in Niagara Falls and applied for my NY drivers license. They mail you the official one so all I have for now is a paper one. Now I have to get papers together to get the cars switched over and then I should be done. Thank heaven for my GPS (thank you Chad) which got me to the bldg w/ the DMV in it. However, it also houses the probation dept, sheriffs office and a work labor program center....and it is NOT in the best part of town. There was hardly any parking so I had to go across the street in the grocery store and just hoof it. The ladies at the DMV were SO nice. I didn't have to wait at all and they were very chatty, very interested in my opinion of NY and gave me all the paperwk to get the cars switched.
I've decided there can be too much bike riding in a short amount of time. Today it will just be walking - my poor rear is very sore. We spent a lot of money on my bike, you'd think they'd put a better seat on it than just the tiny little plastic one! I think I'll have to get one of those gel seats. It looks like rain here today so I'll wait a bit before I go for my walk. Hope everyone is having a great week. I've taken some pictures so hopefully once we get them downloaded onto my computer I'll try to figure out how to post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, do you take the GPS with you on your bike rides?

MUM