Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Monday...

So here's a smile for those of you who need it. My honey and I were watching TV last night and saw a guy pole vault. I said that looks like so much fun, so much more than the "far jump." My poor husband looks at me saying "You mean the LONG jump?" Yes, I'm apparently blonder than my hair. I said well, it's not the high jump so it's a far jump!! I'm such a dingbat.

I'm running around doing laundry and laying out clothes today for my trip back home (and to Joplin). I'll be gone for 3 wks and will attempt to post something during that time but no promises -- especially since I'll be visiting those who read my blog! :-) Yay for family, friends and scrapping lessons! :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "far" jump. That is so something that would come out of my mouth as well.

We are so looking forward to seeing you as well. Scrapbook stuff is ordered and such.

See you SOON!!!
:-)Brenda

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see you when you are in town!! That far jump thing sure made me smile and made me think of similar things I have said and not realized that I was making a funny:) I will be talking to you/seeing u soon!